Cuban Mojo Pork Sandwich
Easy Cuban Sandwich recipe made with leftover Slow Cooker Mojo Pork.
Servings: 4 Sandwiches
- 8 slices of sourdough bread Cuban bread or rolls are ok as well
- 2 cups shredded (leftover) mojo pork
- 8 slices of honey ham 2 per sandwich or to taste
- 8 slices swiss cheese 2 per sandwich or amount to taste
- yellow mustard to taste
- dill pickles sliced and amount to taste
- Pam butter spray
Start heating the sandwich press/panini maker.
Heat up leftover Mojo Pork. Make sure to shred it as finely as possible.
Place loafs of bread on a flat surface.
One one loaf, add preferred amount of mustard, top with slices of ham, pickles, pork and swiss cheese. Top with the other loaf.
Spray sandwich press/panini maker with Pam butter spray and place the sandwich in the press.
Press until desired golden color. I left mine in for about 5 minutes.