These drinks are so good I was floored when our family friend Vin made these for us during our many times hanging out together. I am a wine drinker, always have been. I’ll drink a beer here and there and am notorious from turning down any kind of cocktail. Basically, I am hard headed! hahaha
But when Vin started making these for us, I found myself very happily accepting the drinks because of the ingredients I saw him use. This is why I wanted Vin and his wife Kara to come over and make a couple of cocktails I could share with you. These are the ones we chose and I am sure you will be loving them as much as I do.
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz Papa's Pilar (Blonde Rum)
- 2 oz Shipwreck Coconut Rum Cream
- .75 oz Infused Mango Syrup (simply squeeze cocktail essentials)
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Club Soda Optional, this will cut down sweetness of drink
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 Orange slice for garnish
- Slice orange in half and then into small slices. Cut a small slice in the middle of a slice to be used for garnish.
- Cut a lime into wedges.
- Add some ice into a cocktail glass, add a lime wedge.
- Add 1/2 cup ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Add the rum, Shipwreck rum coconut, monin mango.
- Place lids on the cocktail shaker and shake well. For about 30 seconds.
- Pour into the cocktail glasses and place an orange slice on the rims.
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz Ole Blackberry Moonshine
- 1 oz blackberries chopped
- 1 oz strawberries chopped
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 2 strawberries for garnish
- 6 blackberries to drop in martini glass
- Place the martini glasses to chill in the freezer while you chop up the fruits and prepare the martini.
- Chop 1 oz strawberries and 1 oz blackberries. Set aside.
- Add 1/2 cup ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Ole Blackberry Moonshine to cocktail shaker.
- Add the chopped blackberries and strawberries to the cocktail shaker.
- Add orange juice and pineapple juice to cocktail shaker.
- Place lids on cocktail shaker and shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Remove martini glasses from freeze and add 3 blackberries to each martini glass.
- Pour martini drink into the glass and garnish with a strawberry.