Hi! This is a super exciting post for me as this is the first of a 6 episode Summer Series for my friends at Taylor’s Ultimate Sauces. In episode 1, we are sharing Taylor’s Baked Chicken Wings made with 2 different Taylor’s Ultimate sauces.
Peruvian Gold Hot Sauce and Peruvian Garlic Marinade.
To learn more about Taylor’s Ultimate Sauces and order yours, visit www.taylorsultimate.com.
Taylor’s Ultimate Baked Wings
- 12 chicken wings (renders 24 pieces) cut in 3 pieces, toss the tip
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup stick of butter
- 1/4 cup Taylor's Ultimate Peruvian Garlic Marinade or Peruvian Gold Hot Sauce
- Prep wings by cutting the wing in 3 pieces and tossing the tip. This leaves you with 2 pieces. Rinse wings well.
- Dredge wings in cornstarch and shake excess off.
- Bake wings at 450ᴼ degrees for 25 minutes. Turn wings over and bake for another 25 minutes.
- 5 minutes before wings are done, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and then add preferred sauce. Allow to heat up for about 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place wings in a deep bowl, pour sauce and mix or toss well.