This method of making Turkey Gravy is the easiest way you will ever make it from the drippings of your turkey. Whether it was cooked in an oven bag (which will give you a ton more juice, btw!) or if you roasted it.
Here you will see how quick and easy this recipe is. 5 minutes and you are done! Your turkey will still be waiting to be carved by the time you are done making this recipe.
Remember, some turkeys render more juice than others. If you think the gravy needs to be a bit more thin, add small amounts of chicken broth to loosen it up.
I wish you the best Thanksgiving ever!
Easy Turkey Gravy from Pan Drippings
- Turkey drippings
- 4 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- cilantro finely chopped and amount to taste
- chicken broth as needed, start with 1/4 cup or less
- Strain drippings from turkey into a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour and stir until completely melted in.
- Add strained turkey drippings and stir until it comes to a light boil.
- Add cilantro and stir.
- Pour into graving bowl.
- Add chicken broth as needed, start with 1/4 cup or less, stir in well and add chicken broth until desired consistency.